I liberated this quiz from Jodie Llewellyn because it looked fun.
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My name is Michelle.
2. I’m from Los Angeles.
3. I work in variable annuities by day, and write steamy romance novels by night.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
3. LA drivers
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
2. Lap top.
3. Cell phone
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. An author.
2. A computer programmer.
3. A teacher.
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. Melting the Ice – Jaci Burton.
2. In Bed with Mr. Wrong – Katee Robert.
3. Savor – Monica Murphy
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Waiting on edits for Just a Taste
2. Working on Lip Service (first edit)
3. Starting to plot book 3 in the series (Untitled at this point)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Travel the world
2. Have a best seller
3. Go to culinary school or take more classes, at least.
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
1. Steven Amell
2. Matthew Bomer
3. Matthew Mcconaughey
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for – Bob Marley
3. Be the change you want to see in the world – Ghandi
Tell me a little about you!